Hardwood Floor Cleaning & Refinishing
Over the years, your hardwood floors become susceptible to stains and marks that can make them look old and worn. Causes include spill stains, coffee, crayons, ink, adhesives, paint, scuff marks, and shoe polish, just to name a few. Cleaning and even refinishing can become necessary.
Our experienced floor cleaning teams at Get Clean provide professional hardwood floor cleaning and hardwood floor refinishing in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, area. We only use the most up-to-date equipment steam-cleaning techniques to ensure the complete safety of your furniture and valuables during the cleaning process.
Our Dallas hardwood floor cleaning team will suggest the proper color based on your floor’s condition. Once you have picked a color, our technicians will apply a wood sealer as a primer layer.
Your wood floor will be looking great! The gorgeous wood will look shiny and new, with a natural look, color and texture. The wood floor will then be buffed to ensure a smooth and shiny surface.
Unlike some other home cleaning companies, our hardwood floor cleaning service comes with a finishing touch — an additional layer of polyurethane. This topcoat ensures the highest level of protection for your floor. The more coats of polyurethane applied, the longer your beautiful floor will be protected.
Hardwood Floor Refinishing and Repair in Dallas-Fort Worth
We provide a number of repair solutions that will guarantee your total satisfaction. Wood floors can be damaged by several causes – time, flooding, extensive heat or poor maintenance, among others. By fixing damage that has accumulated on your floor over the years, we send you back in time to that “brand new” feeling you had when you first set eyes on your natural wood floor.
Get Clean Carpet and Tile’s hardwood floor refinishing service in Dallas, TX, includes several wood floor treatment procedures
- Polyurethane protection
Get Clean Carpet and Tile uses long lasting, non-toxic finishes that are guaranteed to protect and beautify your wood floor. Contact us for a free estimate.
If you need sanding or full-floor refinishing, we are happy to recommend top-quality contractors.
Wood Floor Care Tips
To ensure that you hard wood floor remains as beautiful as the day it was installed, Get Clean Carpet and Tile offers the following tips:
- Make sure to place protector pads on all furniture legs on your wood floor.
- Position walk off mats and area rugs in high traffic areas (make sure they stay dry and are cleaned underneath often).
- Perform routine maintenance as recommended by manufacturer. This should include sweeping, vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt and grit. Make this a regular task and stick to it – certainly before and after a major event that involves a lot of foot traffic.
- If you’re searching for a hardwood steam cleaner or cleaning services in the Dallas, TX, area, think again. Steam cleaning can damage hardwood easily due to the combination of water and high heat, especially if the finish is wearing out. This kind of cleaning is particularly damaging in the Dallas-Fort Worth area because the air here is already quite humid.
- Keep high-heeled shoes in good repair. Keep your pet’s nails trimmed on a regular basis.
- Do not use wet mops!
- Do not use ammonia.
- Do not use dust cleaners.
- Do not track dirt clean it immediately.
- Do not use other floor cleaning products.
- Do not ever wax a urethane finish!